Sweet Chilli Prawn Noodles27.4.2018
A quick, simple and easy dish.
Add some Eastern inspiration to your menu with this delicious receipt, courtesy of Waitrose.
Try swapping the prawns for leftover roast chicken, cut into chunks.
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 essential Waitrose Free Range Eggs, beaten
- 150g beansprouts
- 210g pack Waitrose Noodle Cut Vegetable Stir Fry
- 300g pack Waitrose Delicate Rice Noodles
- 220g pack cooked Waitrose Jumbo King Prawns
- 4 tbsp Blue Dragon Original Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp Blue Dragon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 60g pack Waitrose Spicy Vegetable Crackers
- Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a wok and cook the eggs for 1–2 minutes, stirring until set. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok, and cook the beansprouts and noodle cut vegetables over a high heat for 2 minutes. Stir in the noodles and prawns, and cook for a further 3–5 minutes, adding the scrambled egg back for the last minute or so until the noodles are piping hot.
- Remove from the heat, add the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, soy sauce and sesame seeds and toss well together. Divide between bowls and scatter with coriander leaves. Serve with vegetable crackers and extra sweet chilli sauce on the side.